Monday, March 07, 2005

As Yet Untitled]

Months had passed and here I am, sitting by your window as the wind blows. Oh, sweet cold wind, your caress on my naked skin so comforting. I close my eyes and retreat within the sanctity of this abyss. Lost in memories of your sweet warm smile, I basked in silvery beams la luna and I could almost, painfully, hear you.
I invoke thee...come to me as you had always done before and ask me of my folly. Ask me of my secret smiles and share my pain. Pain I'd share only with you; my vulnerability. To you only because only you knew how to make it all better. But you are the wind, nowadays. You came and now you're gone. And by your window I still sit. Uncomforted and lost, in this sanctum, this abyss. Now the wind caress me no more. She comes only to dry the dew drops from my eyes...