Friday, March 25, 2005

Early Morning

I must admit I was quite anxious to see if she'd turn up; my friend was still making her decision about joining me on this trip to Kuala Lumpur. It doesn't matter to me anymore if she does or does not, at this point of time. My desire to leave the city of Lions had almost become primal in nature. I was thinking of course, if she did appear...icing!

All things around me had chosen to be cruel. Worse, I can't comprehend or identify if it's without reason. While every fibre of being screamed to lash back, my instincts were even stronger. "I walk under clouds of gray, with spheres of storms in my head..." Albeit the anger, I do see a falling pattern in all these. I'm going to sit it out.

And 5 gruelsome hours and 45 minutes later, I reached the grand plaza of royalties. And the moment I see a familiar face, I knew things going to be fine.
Gonna go grab dinner with suspiciously sacred covenants. The four of us together...imagine!