Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Looking Back


Alot has happened since last year. Nothing major but a few surprises. An ex girlfriend emailed me in response to one of my blog entries. I had two subjects in mind when I wrote that particular blog but yes, one was dedicated to her. I was struck by her response.."do you know what it feels like to be married to someone when you heart belongs to another?"
Well, we all have a choice in life no matter what the circumstance. We travel down the path of our choice and we do not go back even if the journey gets bad. We do not blame others and everyone around us because it is what we choose. This is my code...this is my way of the Jedi Ninja!!!

What else...? Oh..a fren made the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

A scandalous affair...?

And...it wasn't a good year for the Job calendar. I had 3 bosses in just one year!!!

One good thing that happened...I rediscovered magic in music. Though I've not told anyone yet, I've wrote a couple of songs. And I am thinking about music again ...seriously.

Well that's it. Nothing else....or rather nothing else that I can remember of right now...hehe. We'll see if I make it through 2007...!