Monday, November 27, 2006

Losing My Religion
This life has brought me to places I've never been and unknown to many but a few.

It made me travel far and wide and yet distance seemed too near for many.

I realized though, the real picture is far more bigger than me or anyone could ever imagine.

My short travels stains my eyes while the languages I heard spoken never stopped ringing in my ears.

Funny the rain is never same when weathers change.

I could swear if you looked carefully, you can find me in the corner under the spotlight.

At every turn, you'll see me if you strain your eyes enough.

And sometimes I do speak.

Too fast sometimes...but really,

I'm just trying to keep up with you though I'm not sure I can do it.

And sometimes it seemed I spoke too much because you'd laugh or even cry out loud

but I know you try sometimes.

My voice comes out in a whisper most of the time when I talk as if I'm choosing my confessions because everybody frown too much when I say it out loud.

I'm losing my religion. Like a hurt lost preaching to blinded fools,

I lose my religion everytime we congregate. I lose my religion whenever we're in denial.

Now I've said too much of my beliefs,

this new dream that I've embraced is noth the infidel's caress; I am condemned.

Labels: ,