Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's not much but it sure as hell could tick off a whole lot of people. It's a freewill thing. Yet, people don't truly understand the meaning of the word. Or rather, what it means to exercise it.
I'm happy for those who found their purpose in life; they succeeded. I'm happy that they are happy. Happy that they want to share that happiness. That's good. Noble even. Just don't shove it down other people's throat. You'd end up making a bunch of people UN-happy. Just because the road you're traveling on brings you to your journey, it doesn't necessarily leads to mine.
It frustrates you because I ain't buying what you're selling. Then you start to ask me why.
Simple. I don't need it.
Why?
*sigh*
Why??
*sigh~*
Tell me why???
shove...throat...UN-happy...you're doing it.
..............wha....?
yeah, that's what I thought.

Freewill.