Monday, February 17, 2003

MY PEROGATIVE

Someone who used to be real close to me said that he takes no shit from nobody.. It don't matter what other ppl might say; what's important was that he gets what he wants, period


You know what? It's not the first time I've heard of such declaration. All the so-called macho tough guysout there who thinks they have ball sacks the size of a watermelon but in actual fact, no bigger than a couple of peanuts. I imagine that the only element that contributes to the mentioned balls' size is AIR. The same element that resides in their skulls.


And I laugh at their demeanour because I know better. These guys are all talk and no action. I may not look so tough but at least I do what I want, when I want. So, am I being hypocritical? Un-uh! Not me. The word hypocrisy just ain't cut it for me. I don't think the opposite of that word exists at all! Why? Because, to say that I am not a hypocrite implies an absolution on my part and NOTHING is absolute except God.


It is almost impossible to be not hypocritical. COME ON!!! I'm being realistic here. I've known ppl whom I respect deeply but even they whom I set on a pedestal are not spared off in my opinion.


This is one reason why I don't question people's credibility. Taking it out of context; from business or bondage. People often judge on a single action of a person rather than the person himself. I pray the day when tolerance & understanding surpasses all judgement of superficial forms


But that's not happening any lower than I would've hoped for. So, fuck you who thinks you're better than me. Fuck you to think where I should be, whom I talk to, make my friends with! And fuck you to think who in the fucking mother of a goat you are to dictate how I should I spent my time & life!


But hey, I'm just a fucking doing the things I believe in, like some pple say, I do what I want when I want. You who see otherwise have the right to your own opinion but then again you'll be one helluva son of a hypocrite that I ever knew! PEACE!