Saturday, March 20, 2004

And so I have spoken!




For reasons I couldn't fathom, this self is continuingly hard pressed for things to achieve. For those who doesn't know me, my blogs are dangerously incriminating me as the eternal whiner. Simply because I do not whine in the corporeal world. Simply because everybody knows that whining do not help in solving their problems. 'Nuff said about the whining.

Embarassing as it is, my previous announcement, months ago, proclaiming myself as an interior designer extraordinaire had me once again doing the balancing act as the carpet beneath my feet was yanked away. Sheesh! Lucky me, being a master of the ancient jedi arts proved, come what may, and I'll still land on my feet! Heh, nothing bruised cept tip of the ego. Besides, hanging around waiting for projects to emerge from nowhere and being paid on a 'probable' project basis ain't my kind of style. But of course, the company was willing to offer me another job except I don't have the papers....whatever!

So here I am again zombieing day by day... I had thought about the cleaning job I saw on the papers a couple of weeks ago. Why not? I've done the job before. Or that manufacturing company in the far west, they need about 30 to 50 workers to pull the night shifts. Oh, how could I forget about that security job my mom keeps telling me every chance she got.

Am I in dilemma?

It was one of those nights when I sat down by the steps of a park near my aprtment block, trailing endless smokes that would've got people thinking I was a chimney, staring at passing vehicles breaking out into the highway. Other people choose the calming effects of the seaside or a river, but I have a thing about passing vehicles in the highway. Just like I've decided and chosen to make a major move to change my life. And the foundation I seek now is neither money nor a career. It is education. I've discovered something quite recently that only served to reinforce my own beliefs. I am confident. I've strayed from the mainstream path of my society's common existence, 'and took the one road less travelled'.

I have fears & anxieties of becoming the ultimate failure but by God I'll not let it mould thy self from becoming the One I want to be!