Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The High Society

It had been a weird experience since my time in KL. Unmistakeably, there had been a few turning points but I ain't mentioning. I just don't wanna jinx it.

Quite recently, I have been told that I'd trespassed a sacred sanctum of certain coven, a high society of sorts. I was appropriated because of a regard that was supposedly given to me. A Trust thrusted to me because I simply was. And my actions was somehow in grievious contradiction of an unwritten code embedded within walls of this pitiful sanctity. Well, at least that is what I think.

Anger, hate & raw frustrations were what, an unstable psyche, lashed out at me. Demanding me. Threatening me. It takes a few to know that I do not respond well to threats at all. At times, response is not even an option.

I wonder these...social elites, as they'd like to perceive themselves; react if they knew that I am above such pitiful antics.

I am within my rights to speak freely whom I deemed fit to speak to. My only consolation is an extension of empathy in contrast to my apathy; they do not realize the depth of my own actions. It is one that I do not expect from them.

But know this. I am not alone as I am weak as I often appear to be; looks can be deceiving. I do not enggage in a simpleton challenge but yet; still water runs deep & don't dream of crossing oceans where currents are immeasurable...
In other words...You just got served! And you don't even know it.