Monday, October 24, 2005


And the truth is...that I still think about you. Sometimes, when I look at the full moon, I think of the times we spent during the night safari. Enveloped in nature's embrace, who would've thought or even guess what was embedded in your heart and mind. Like a wild animal caught, I felt trapped and lashed out. Like a wounded animal, I kept returning to where it began.
Sometimes I wonder...the distant games you played were maybe games that I started. And when I decided to go forth, you retreat. There were so many obstacles. So much drama that I couldn't even begin to comprehend. Through it all what mattered was that I believed in you, until my heart was betrayed. Still, I harboured secret hopes. But then, you've clung onto another. Perhaps, patience were not your forte just as being vulnerable in another's hand not mine.
You're like a panoromic view over the waters. Reflecting the burning sun and beautiful and far beyond my reach. Am I the same for you that you keep coming back here? Serenading silently over the river's edge, ever watching.