Saturday, June 24, 2006

Apparently, someone wants me to do this...*sigh*

3 schools I went to
Ghim Moh Pri, Merlimau Pri, Yuhua Sec Sch

3 things in my bag
iPod, gun & Wallet

3 things I do when I'm stressed
Smoking, meet my fingers together, crack a joke

3 places I go on a daily basis
Bathroom, the highway spot, lala land

3 favourite fruits
Apple, Mangosteen, Cocoa..?

3 names I go by
Red, Wan, Aredz

3 of my favourite food
Ban Mian, Mee Rebus, Mee Siam

3 things I'm wearing right now
Renoma Boxer Briefs, Armani Shades, Neck tie (don't ask)

Who is in the house with me
My bros, Mom, Nephew, Niece

Whom I am thinking of right now
my ex...No! seriously....my..bro..s??

Who did I sit with during the 5th period in class
depends...usually alone at the back near the rear door. Otherwise it's Kiko & Ed.

Who was the last person I uttered "Love" to
to this guy...haha!

Who do I wish I am with right now
wif my bro...uh..and..Bruneian Sultanate...?

Who usually gets on my nerve most in school
this lame-ass dude who was the history teach that ended up marryin a fren's sister...baka..!

Where is my phone
one in the kitchen and the other in my bag. There's a red one in the middle of the room with a bat-like logo on it. It glows when it rings...but I never pick up the calls on that one!

Where do I sleep
on the floor...seriously for the last 15 years.

Where is the last place I took a ride to
the office or her..?

What was the last thing I ate
miso ramen

What color shirt am I wearing
Navy

What is my favourite color
Green, Black, Brown, Indigo & sometimes Red

What do I like most about school
You're a kid

What do I wear most often...jeans or shorts
Cargo

What was the last movie I watched
The Scary one...no 4

When did I start school
Is this a trick question..?

I left the last one out cos I hate chaining things out. Chain mails & such will meet their end with me. Nevermind the cosmic threats I'll face if I don't pass em around...yeah rite!