Friday, August 18, 2006

Berita² Hari Semalaman

I read an article written by an editor of a local newspaper. When I'm done reading it, I have a hard time trying to convince myself that I do not opine due to a chauvinist streak nor because that I can often be a politically incorrect self-destructing bastard....but, Come On!!!

I don't believe she, an editor, wrote such a naive and shallow article! It's so conniving, out of the textbook and almost had propaganda streaked across it.
There's even a para or two on self appraisal, illustrating her academic prowess. A history lesson, even. Taking cue from that, I am so sure that an editor of her calibre couldn't have wrote such a lame-ass article.

When I travel, one of the must-do things is reading the local paper. It revives my mind of the cancer-stricken newspaper that my people have to endure. With too few pages, I am starting to wonder if we are only able to process that much information.