Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Boom! Boom! Boom! The bass & drums pounded heavily through the speakers while the laser lights probed relentlessly over the sea of bodies that covered the dancefloor. There wasn't much you can do, except grind on each other!

I just got to know her like 15mins ago and here she was, rubbing her entire body over mine. Hell, we were practically having sex with our clothes on! It was a real hot and steamy situation and I became aware of the growing number pair of eyes watching us...or rather her. Oh man...this girl was like sex on a stick, I tell ya.

I swear the Dj must've dried his nuts cos the next song was such a chiz! And it kinda ruined the whole thing. And people started heading back to their seats...wherever! This chick was still, like stuck on me, so I offered to buy her a drink but she counter offered me to blow the club over to her place...which I politely declined.


D'uh!!! I know..I know...my buddies smacked me at the back of the head for doing that. Hah! Should look at her face when I rejected her offer! As hot as it sounds..I was only interested in dancing with her...sounds gay doesn't it?


Still, let's think about it for a minute. Well yeah, she's good to go..and perhaps I would've gone with her if I was in my army days. Fact is..She wasn't real. So you feel good for the night...but what then? I'm over it. You'll learn over time that those who indulge in one night stands are only disrespecting themselves....OMG!!! Did I just actully say that???

Well...you have to grow sometimes...