Sunday, March 02, 2003

Prophecy?

I dreamt a dream where no one spoke to me
Of clouds & dust & trunks of trees
The sun was red, the land barren & dry
But there was this tree around it did creatures fly



I dreamt a dream of silvery flashes clang
Of liquid red splashed over green
There were four horses in beauty of black
Crumbled underneath a tree used to spread



My heart screamed while the horses dead
Helpless for I was in a carriage trapped
I turned around to see the horses' fate
But my eyes was fixed onto the horizon's bed



In this dream along the horizon's bed
Thousands of men after me in a frenzy state
Sabres & daggersstained crimson red
Chanting incoherently inside my head



I ran away as fast as I could
Leaving behind my family in feud
I clasped my ears from the voices raged
Over my discourse I realized dressed I am in crimson red



I dreamt this dream all over again
It made me wonder what it means
My future locked in this knowledge I restrain
My fear had grown eversince.