Friday, March 17, 2006



I've seen alot of movies lately. Quite a change for me, considering that I used to hate sitting for long periods of time in the theatre. Blame it on ADD...

Anyway, I'm beginning to be able to train my focus on the screen nowadays. The only side effect...I lose awareness of my surroundings. Hahaha...funny. Just when I thought I'm able to stop zoning in and out too often, this condition comes up with a permutation.

Talking about mutations, there's one Mutant movie I've been waiting to hit the screen: X-men 3.
I've been a fan of X-men for decades although I hardly have the time to follow up anymore. I picked up a few subcriptions last month and almost had a shock to what's been going on in the MARVEL Universe. Well, I hope to blog about some of my fav characters in the near future, that is, if I got the time. Meanwhile, check out the cool site and catch the trailer.