Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Quite recently I truly realized & discovered a loss in which I've gained. Alas, a loss conceived by my own device. Let me now mourn my mistakes at my own pace and I pray that someday I find the courage to rectify the damage done. In depths of his soul, I know the scars he bore only to be protrayed in my own reflection. For reasons I can never reveal in this lifetime, I hope only forgiveness.

I walk in lands asunder, to journey a destination
Of crumbled leaves over water.
Chirping of birds in tempo of my incoherence
Where the wind blows my feet does follow.

Cracked earth of beauty, despair
Stenched winds, a commodity of life's affair
Bitter taste in my mouth from which I breathe the air
Choked in the polarity, this knowledge I bear.

Come hither, sing me a song
My journey doth take me long
In time, I shall wither
Like crumbled leaf over water.