Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Sometimes in life we get disappointed. Our heart breaks over things such as despair, lies, deceit & betrayal. Often, we lash out to those who hurt us. Does it help the situation? Yes. It makes us feel better.
Does it solve the problem? No.
One more thing in my short life I've learnt; despair is only something we allow to happen.
I know the poison that is betrayal. I suffered the pain. But die I did not. Nor blame others. People who are called family and friends ultimately, are human. And to flaw is ever Man's primal nature. But then again he's also equipped with a gift that levitates him above those who are called Angels.
To those who felt the sting of betrayal of a brother, I pray that its venom doesn't cloud thy eyes for that will make thee much worse.
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged.
My mother told me once, all our great misfortunes are the result of our own misjudgement. My father told me not to regret of my choices for it was my own and learn from my mistakes.
What I'm trying to say is, before we lash out at anything at all, think of what it meant and what it was and how it got here. Because when you think that you were betrayed, your outcry may be a betrayal of another....make sense? No? Thanks anyway.