Thursday, July 17, 2003

NO LOVE LOST

Recently, I tried to touch base with one part of me which I reserved deeply only to those who deserve. Foolish as I was, on a lighter spirit, I brought down my guard. Being a total idiot ever on this particular grounds, I extended hope. I extended hope only to be reinforced the lesson I thought I had truly learnt in the past. So fuck it.
Yes I am fragile when it comes to this. So perhaps I may cable out my last blog's theme to this one (of course with no affliation at all with all those people I mentioned in the last blog), saying THANK YOU! Thanks to all those who gave me the greatest gift I could actually do without. So THANK YOU Bitch! Or rather I should thank all the bitches that only I only knew. Truly, I am blogging this with good spirit. And truly thanks to them bitches for without them I wouldn't known now to always keep the door closed at all times.

"I walk under clouds of grey with sphere of storms in my head"
"I sit down in my ugly place and build walls out of fragments from my past of all the people that I needed & loved that walked away......"