Monday, July 14, 2003

THANK YOU

I have been fortunate in life to be blessed with enormous wealth that are friends. I may not have a lot of money but I do sure have a lot of friends. And these are friends that I depend on. And a fraction of these friends are my bros.
It's been awhile since I blogged bcos I am terribly bz, even now. But, I promised myself I'd do this for those special people who made my project, ROCK ON 2003, possible. I know that sometimes my demeanour can be intimidating and my directives can be annoying but that's the reason I chose you people to halp me make the project happen. And I am eternally grateful for all your help.
And to those who were not involve directly in the project still plays an important part, and all your contributions are eternally appreciated. So may I salute these individuals; my frenz, my bros.

Yuslie, Norliza, Zulkiflee, Mustafa Kamal, Mohd Thasim, Shahrizam.
Ez jazz for the support & encouragement and confidence. Also Ez Jazz's Lil Ms Mango for the encouraging words, concern & the paper cutting (hehehe, fun kan???), Ms Ishaiza (thanx 4 de paper cutting, no thanx for all de whining!), Skuter Boboy for being a kid brother & chaffeur.
And to all those involved in ROCK ON 2003, THANK YOU!