Monday, April 14, 2003

ROCK ON!!!

Hey kids, listen up! I will be organizing a gig with a theme tributing to 70s & 80s Rock music. (think Led Zeppelin & stuff like that)
Here are the details if u guys are interested.

Venue: Woodlands CC
Date: 5.7.2003, Saturday.
Time: 1400 - 2100
Admission: $10.00 + 1 cd (Urbankarma's new album, Intifada Musica.)
Featuring: Malik Malmsteen, Spellbound, 7 Pound Vein, Metalheads, Urbankarma
Organizers: Lee Kwong Seng, Woodlands CC, RedZone.

Who are these guys??? If y'all are fans and supporters of local music scene or; if u guys are Mat Rock, Malik, Spellbound & Metalheads are no strangers. For the benefit of the doubt, these acts are really hot musicians from the last 2 decades or so and are still burning now! 7 Pound Vein: I'd say these guys are better than POD and Linkin Park!
Urbankarma: nominated for Best Band in APM 2001, played gigs in KL and made tv appearences. Plus they hev one helluva a guy to guide them! Need I say more???

I kinda made this gig in a value fer money package. For $10, u get to listen to great local talents in a possible air-conditioned environment. And if they seem to suck to u, at least u get a brand new cd out of it! And please please pleeeease not ask me for complimentary passes! The proceeds are going to the cost of this project & the management and of course, the bands. Maybe my next blog, I'll tell a little story of the local music industry & its social infinites. Other than that, I'd guarantee it'll be worth ur time & money. The last one I did was real good, cept fer the whole POD thingy! Spread the WORD!