Friday, September 19, 2003

DOMINO

Alot happened since my last blog entry but I wasn't able to blog as I was out of juice.
I consider myself lucky in life albeit all the drama I experienced because life has a funny way of making things fall into places for me. I admit this is one reason why I may appear to most people I know as very laid back. And I like it that way until recently; for those who know me dearly knew I see things sometimes. That should be good thing. Only now, I seem to experience things. That my frens can be depressing.
Whatever it is, it gave me a broader insight of my life. I couldn't have cared less what other people think of me, as long as I know what I'm doing. And I am thankful to Him for giving me vision in my own capacity.
I do not seek wealth yet I find wealth around me. I do not have brothers I've always wanted yet now I have them. What more could I ask for? These are just a few of the things I might've subconciously wished for and it fell into place for me.
And I stared sometimes into the eyes of a brother, I wonder. Does he realize how lucky he is? To have the things that I don't, to be what I can't or even to be loved by people around him?
True, there may be others who may accuse me of a sponge but it doesn't matter because I ain't. What I give, I give freely and perhaps that is why it falls into place for me. I pray for that brother that he'd be cured of his myopia and realize that what is, is and that he is one lucky sonofagun! Well, DOMINO!