Saturday, May 21, 2005

New Addition

My younger sis gave birth to a healthy baby girl a couple days ago & I'm so excited. No name yet but my sis is thinking it up. I haven't actually got to see my brand new niece yet because the nurses are so damn rigid about hospital policies. So, I was a lil over on the visiting hours, so what?

Anyway, I am a bit disappointed because I was told that the baby was supposed to be delivered in June. I guess she can't wait to come out & play. Otherwise I would've someone in the family who's a gemini as well. But we share the same date of the month though.

My sister told me my 2-year old nephew wasn't too happy with the arrival of his new baby sister. This should be interesting to watch both of them grow up and pulling at each other's hair, fighting over some toy...