Thursday, March 23, 2006

I seemed to have found myself in a predicament. Whilst the adage Knowledge is Power, it somehow failed to mention that being knowledgable is also being proned to troubles.

My boss had decided that I prove a weak case to the top management. Being a Senior Manager and all you'd think my boss is the guy for the job. His excuse..."Oh, I've never done this before and adminstrative work is your stuff so you'll do it."

This thing he's asking me to do is stuff for the 'Big Boys', the managers & senior execs. And he's leaving me the weekend to get prepared. That son of a b*&#h! I'm not even paid enough to deal with this shit. He made a submission over something he barely knows anything about!

A colleague told me that I should look at it positively and seize the opportunity to climb up the corporate ladder. *sigh*
Any self-respecting idiot knows that. The trouble is, just a glance at the case profile you'd know it's a weak case that's hardly worth mentioning to the big bosses. I'd be a joke!!! I'm beginning to think that he does this on purpose, that sleazy bastard.

Eversince he took over, I'm at the ends of my ropes trying to make it all work out. Let me tell you this, when you have a boss who's working against you, it'll be just a matter of time before you sock one in his eye...! heheh...not a bad thought.

Ah, fuck it. Come Monday I'll have to do it anyway and we'll see...que sera...sera!