Saturday, October 14, 2006

There's this project I'm thinking about doing. In fact, it's a mega project. My friend who's partnering with me is a bit jittery about this. She doubts that we'd be able to get it done. I simply told her that I'm confident that it will work out just fine.
One thing that I'd learned about myself is that I'm capable of going through most things with alot of confidence. But that doesn't mean I'm perfect. What people don't know is that I reserve all potential breakdowns and freaking out in the aftermath.
For example, I know alot of people are susceptible to stage frights and a case of nerves when they need to go on in front of a crowd. They start to have butterflies in the stomachs and what not. For me, all those things happen when the job is done. It's a little trick I learned.
Anyway, if all goes well. This project'll kick alot of asses!