Monday, September 29, 2003

RECRUIT

Fate has decided that I may not be the contender of "Bummer of the Year" anymore...sheesh...and I know that many of my bros are getting restless at the sight o me bumming.

How long has it been? One & one half years...? And yeah, most of them almost couldn't believe it when I announced that I was gonna quit my job then. What was I thinking? D'uh! Alot of reasons. The pay I got was superb...but it aint doing it for me, the job I mean.

But then again, truly, I never regretted quittin my last job. It was by choice. True there were hard times, but I learned alot from my bumming experience. In losing, I gained. I rekindled old friendships, gained knowledge & new friends, honed my skills & instincts, and even humbled. Looking back, it's almost as if it was destined. And through early morning walks heading home, I bonded with my mentor. It was during these moments that I realized I am living in a parallel with him. I went to a place, for a awhile, free of worldly evils and I am glad that even at that point, just for a moment. There's hope yet for me...so I thank him for his thoughts.

And so without any further ado...may I present to you, moi, as the newest Interior Design & Architecture designer extraordinaire! What can I say...but with borrowed dictum...good things come to those who waits....