Monday, September 29, 2003

reluctance of joy BY Red

Would that if I'm able to leap & sing to my heart's content that I would, I really would. But what is it that claimed me otherwise is somewhat a sombre expression that had begun in which even I could not start to comprehend (let alone others...). I should be laughing, smiling profusely because forces which are beyond my control inadvertantly decided that the time had come for one to embrace the kiss of a man whom had, long before my time, faded & immortalized in a scripture that Man would have died for. For all that I had given 2 halves of a third of both anti & post meridianal activity. I'm feeling superfluous but rewarded like any other that've done the same.
How can I? How could I when thousands suffered in silence were that do my suffering pales in comparison? No, I don't think so, nor the average sheep.

Why then is there this reluctance of joy that I feel as we were taught to be content & grateful for the things we have & do not?

Suddenly I felt the need to be in another place & I hate it when they say they do not understand when all they did was choose not to.

Ultimately I succumbed, broken at the thought taht I am so easily beaten...to the fact I, unmistakably knew at first light like always, that I could & will leap out of my 5 by 4 foot cubicle & run out of the office with the silliest grin I could muster & screaming at the top of my lungs, "I shall not & refuse to spend a second longer of my time in the office!!!"
With that, I'm
*poof!* (iMAGINE THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES!).