Sunday, April 02, 2006

I saw myself on tv yesterday. Actually, I was reading the papers. My mom was watching some entertainment show when some familiar music came to my ears. "We" recorded that song few years back. When I stopped to glance what was on the screen, that was then I saw myself on tv. I sported long hair back then. Even thinking of doing it again now.

Anyway, the image of myself on the screen earned a frown from me. I'd told the media before not to take clips on me. And when I went to town yesterday, a couple of friends mentioned it. I ignored it. Then they spouted again on how I should get back on track in the music industry. HAH! What industry?! An avatar more likely. Those who went in will only get entrapped in a world of lies & deceit. YOu won't make it unless you have the tools & faculties to survive and break off from such constraint around you and the constraint within yourself. Been there, done that. It's like going against the whole world, it consumes you. In circumspect, I had other priorities that had to be dealt with. Or maybe I'm just catching my second wind...

The image is a sleeve designed by my good friend for his band, which in my opinion, just ranks up there among the top bands in my region. 'nuff said.