Wednesday, November 01, 2006

830???!!!
A carpenter scored 830 points for this game of Scrabble. 830 points were more like a combined score when Ez Jazz & me were playing on good days! His bingo QUIXOTRY earned him like 365 points. If I were his opponent, I'd be devastated! heheh...(what the hell is QUIXOTRY anyway?)
Nice board...only I'd challenge the validity of 'ZA'. The word 'ZAS' I know exists but 'ZA'??
Which, reminds me of a fellow scrabbler who'd at one time, while playing this game, challenged the word 'GA' against his opponent. That word, of course, was found invalid, and out of utter desperation and frustration, his opponent kept for a few turns, made the same mistake of putting the word 'GA'.
After much retraction, his opponent resigned to making the word 'GAS' on the board. My fellow scrabbler, a seasoned player, irritated at the non-existent word 'GA', came to an outburst to the opponent telling him of that that word do not exist! Which at this point, the poor opponent looked at my friend blankly and replied, "What do you mean 'gas' do not exist?"
My...oh..my!!! How embarassing!!! Lol!!!