Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ANGER

You. It was you who did this to him. You closed in and played with his narrow thoughts of reality. You stole from him what he would've given freely. And then you took again and left him empty, discarded.
But, there are places, parts of him that your gluttoned hands will never reach. Even if you did there'll be like you'd never known because he gave that to me. And that is we. It's you. Has always been, you. Well...fuck you! He is down but not out. Well, fuck you! I can't even bring myself to pity you.

SADNESS
My heart breaks...when I think of you. My heart bleeds for not what you've done but this deed decreed upon you and in this knowledge you'd break. I give you here and now my strength with deepest hopes you'll come back a man.
If there'd be injustice, then let justice drown in its own righteousness in the light of the blinding soul. What is, is.