Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cafe Vienna

Jules called me last weekend to entice me with a classy buffet, of sorts. Cafe Vienna has a decent selection of cuisines although I felt it was a bit lacking in creativity. It is no secret that Singaporeans usually managed to paint a grotesque image of culture at food bars. I know, it mentioned All You Can Eat at the counter outside the cafe, but it doesn't necessarily you have to wolf down the entire buffet...! My advice..just take small sample of different selections.


Rinaz's choice. Nice selection of desserts don't you think?












My pick. Not much but rather classy. The strawberry dipped in chocolate fondue is to die for!
And people keep asking me how the hell I managed to have my figure...? Super male model wannabes...now you know my secret!
(Don't hate me!)







The Ugly Singaporean. Due to the recent Humanity Rights' Amendment, I am required by law not to reveal the identity of this person.











Yes. It's the Singaporean's plate. You can just tell by looking. 'nuff said!











---------------------------------------------
My poor bro...! Just went through a knee surgery. I got him to open up the dressing against doc's orders to see the wound. Nasty! Hope he'll be up and about soon cos I know just lying around is driving him nuts!
-----------------------------------------------

its a Lotus...the model...Humanity Rights again! She'll kill me if I just put her pic up in plain sight.